Calling all B1G alumni in Colorado! We need your help to give back in a B1G way — donate blood and support your favorite team. Here’s how it works:
- Make your pledge before you donate for the B1G Blood Drive.
- Once you submit your pledge, you will be directed to schedule your appointment at any Vitalant donation location. Please donate between October 1 and October 31.
- When booking your appointment use the same email address you used to pledge to donate. Your pledge and email address is all you need to ensure your donation counts for your team!
- Prepare for your donation by eating a healthy meal and drinking plenty of water. Remember to bring a photo ID with you and wear a mask.
- Donate blood and save lives!
For more information about donating blood, call 303-363-2300 or visit vitalant.org.
The WAA: Mile High Chapter will follow the latest public health guidance from local authorities and the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our guests for this in-person event. In keeping with updated CDC guidance, masks will be required for all donors, staff and guests, at all Vitalant blood drives and facilities regardless of vaccination status.
All donors, regardless of vaccination status, are needed for blood, platelet and plasma donations. Read Vitalants COVID-19 FAQs.